.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

War of the Genders

A confrontational soapbox for rants and politically incorrect manifestos regarding feminism, chauvinism, dating and gender issues.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Segregation Power

Mary Daly, a Radical Feminist teaching Feminist issues at Boston College, fights against including men in her college courses claiming that men are disruptive, distracting, don't understand what she's teaching, that they 'dumb down' the class, and zap creative energy away from other students.

This is only one example. Many single-sex female institutions fight and have fought against going co-ed for similar reasons.

And I agree. When it comes to developing the mind, I would prefer an all-male college. When it comes to developing the body, I prefer an all-male gym. It's only when I want to socialize that I will hang out in mixed crowds. I think the reasoning behind this is obvious and so does Mary Daly.

But you feminists can't have it both ways. Stop harrassing and suing all-male institutions and clubs, you hypocrites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home