.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

War of the Genders

A confrontational soapbox for rants and politically incorrect manifestos regarding feminism, chauvinism, dating and gender issues.

Monday, August 23, 2004

You're Ugly

Lets talk about beautiful girls. Men fall at their feet with nary an effort on their part. Due to this lack of effort, they have no problem discarding one and going on to the next. They have no sense of true commitment and dont bother developing a personality.

One day I talked to an extreme case. A stunning beauty that was so conceited she actually told me things like 'You're lucky a girl like me talks to you at all" and "Maybe I'll let you massage my feet" (I kid you not).

I know that beautiful girls have their own problems. The only people confident enough to approach them are usually jerks. They get harrassed, used, abused, superficiality. This is not an excuse.

Am I generalizing and are there many exceptions? Of course, but I don't care. This is a rant and you are not one of the exceptions. And no, I'm not saying this because my ego was hurt. I just find it ironic.

So here's a word to you beautiful girls: Beauty is wasted on you. You suck.

7 Comments:

said...

I've been tossing the issue of ugly and beautiful back and forth in my head, until I realized you're not talking here about beautiful girls. You're talking about arrogance.

So let's talk about arrogance. See, beautiful women are at least actually physically attractive. Men, on the other hand, are pretty sure they are God's gift to womankind no matter how they look, smell, speak, think, or behave.

They expect women to fall at their feet, and have no problem discarding one and going to the next. They have no sense of true commitment and if I hadn't been scientifically proved wrong, I could have sworn they have a stone for heart. And as for personality, let's not even go there.

Most men don't need looks as an excuse to be arrogant. They're arrogant period.

(And I bet that the average man reading this is thinking to himself right now, "well...she can't possibly be talking about me! I have a REASON to be arrogant. Yeah. Riiiight.)

It's even tempting to say: "Manhood is wasted on you. You suck".

August 25, 2004 3:01 pm  
said...

To Loreley: No, I AM talking about beauty, the kind that most people mean when they say a 'beautiful girl': Physical beauty (but as the title says, in the end, the girls I'm talking about are ugly). The rant is about beauty and what it does to these girls, and the consequences of being drooled on by pathetic men. Arrogance is only one consequence.

You want to rant about arrogance and arrogant men? Please do so. I will probably get around to ranting about men as well. Most men are indeed as you say but keep in mind one thing: Most of the men that approach you are the arrogant ones and the nice ones are often too shy.

August 25, 2004 9:14 pm  
said...

@Baron: Yes, I know such people also , but not only females, also some males are that way.
But such don't deserve my attention at all!
What I find interesting also, are people who find themselves ugly or "not pretty" even if they are.
Or some want that you show a photo of somebody, if you refer to this person,´interestingly (especially females online), females seem to want to know wether other females are pretty in their eyes.

Also discussed often is, wether skin colour is a matter of beauty (which I find silly, I don't care about such stuff, the range of beauty is wide and over all fields, in my eyes).

February 25, 2005 10:26 pm  
said...

Sounds as if you've been turned down for a date by one 'beautiful' woman too many and are completely bitter against women in general because of it. You are to be pitied.

September 26, 2008 6:27 am  
said...

Sounds as if you like to make condescending snap judgements instead of reading what people are trying to say. You are to be ignored.

September 26, 2008 11:07 am  
said...

I know a lot of beautiful women who are shy and never get approached because men think they will act in the way you described. They have low self esteem, perhaps they were an ugly duckling, or were told by their parents that they were ugly. I know there are women out there who are arrogant, but hopefully you will keep in mind that there are beautiful women out there that see themselves as ugly and need a kind word.

December 09, 2008 3:31 pm  
said...

Agreed. I was just ranting here about this specific kind of woman that I encountered several times.

December 09, 2008 4:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home